Senior Men’s ClubEach Wednesday Winding River G.C. host the Senior Men’s Club. This is a fun recreational league that is also quite competitive. Formats vary throughout the season and include team events as well individual events. We utilize a points quota format that changes each week depending how you played the previous week. For explanation of what a points quota is and our rules of play please download our rules and regulations document at the bottom of the page. You can also view our 2017 schedule.
Important 2017 Dates
- April 5th-Annual Meeting-Coffee and doughnuts will be provided as we welcome new members and register players for 2017. The 2017 schedule will be introduced as well as any rule or format changes. This is also an opportunity for you bring up any new ideas you may have for 2017
- April 26th-First Official Event
- July 5th-No Event
- August 23rd-There is no event this date due to the Indiana Fire Chiefs Golf Outing.
- Sept 20th-End of Year Banquet-Join us for our end of year banquet scramble. Lunch is provided after the round.
- Sept 27th-Perry Seniors Golf Outing-We will not have an official event but players are encouraged to get a group together and participate in the this fun golf outing only for Seniors
Local Charity Support
- Each year the Senior Men’s League gives money to local charities. This money is pulled from your weekly entry fee.
- In years past we have donated to Riley Children’s Hospital, Perry Senior Services, and Central Indiana Woodowrkers Inc.
- $20.00 cart and greens fee
- $5.00 weekly prize fund
- $30.00 Membership fee (Banquet fee, prizes, and a charitable donation to Perry Senior Group)
Prize fund paid weekly to winning teams or individual as well as closest to the pin. Prize Fund will be determined by the amount of participation
- Individual Payout-The field will be split into 4 flights based off of your current 2017 quota. Each flight will have a different purse based on number of participants
- 2 Man Team Payout-1/3 of the field will recieve prize money
- 3 Man Team Payout-1/3 of the field will receive prize money