The Thursday Night League is one our most popular leagues at Winding River. Last year we had 28 teams participate in this league last year. This is a fun recreational league that has players of all skill levels and handicaps. Even if you have never played in a competitive league this is the one to play in.
If you would like to participate in this league please fill out the Registration form at the bottom of the page and email to me at Dougrushton@pga.com. No teams will be permitted to play until the form has been filled out and returned. We also are always looking for subs in this league. If you do not have a partner or cannot commit to all 20 weeks, please contact me and I will put you on a sub list.
- 9 hole Greens Fee and Cart Fee
- Prize Fund
- Pre-League Driving Range Use
- Dinner and Banquet
- On Course Beverage Cart
- Professional League Administration
- 1st-10th places paid
- 20 Week League
- This year players will have two options to pay their league fees.
- Option 1-$420, includes all green fees & cart fees, prizes, and end of the year banquet
- Options 2-$210 due on April 19th & $210 Due on June 21st. This will again cover all green fees & cart fees, prizes, and end of the year banquet.
New to the League
Registration is now open for teams from the 2018 season. If you played in 2018 (excluding subs) you are guaranteed a spot in the 34 team field. Players that are new to the league or were subs in 2018 may sign up anytime, but will be placed on a waiting list until March 30th. If a team from 2018 does not sign up by March 30th we will go to the wait list and admit teams as they signed up.